Drive the Vote
Election Day rides to the polls
- What is Drive the Vote?
- Are Drive the Vote rides open to all voters regardless of party?
- How do voters schedule rides to the polls?
- What’s involved in driving with Drive the Vote?
- How do I get started with the Drive the Vote driver app?
- How do I pick up a voter for a ride to the polls?
- What happens if a voter wants to bring a friend to the polls?
- What happens if someone who isn’t on my list wants a ride to the polls?
- What happens if a voter is late?
- What if the voter no longer needs a ride?
- What if I accept a drive-to-the-polls assignment but then need to cancel?
- What happens if I’m waiting for a voter and someone asks me to move my car?
- What if I need to take a break from driving voters to the polls?
- How do I fix a "Location Error" in the Drive the Vote driver app?
- What if my phone is not responding, frozen, or generally acting strange while in the Drive the Vote driver app?
- What happens if I get pulled over by the police, get a traffic ticket or get in an accident while driving a voter to the polls?